Friday, April 27, 2012

An Excerpts From Timothy's Journal {just 'cause he's so cute}


 Hmmm....I originally turned the picture....and I didn't think that looked right, so I left it as is.  Then uploaded it, and I'm thinking I should've turned it.  Oh well.  The cheeks are big and the smile bigger no matter which way you look at it!

My sweet baby boy is 22 lbs and counting!  I love you, love you, love you!  And so does everyone else….you have THE most adorable smily expression.  You get so excited when someone looks/smiles at you that you grin ear-to-ear and throw your head back, squealing and giggling all the while.  So, so sweet!  You love interacting with people- even strangers at the park.  And you give me the most innocent smile when you’re supposed to be falling asleep.

--- 

Viviana loves playing with you, and you adore her.  She gets lots of toys out for you…and she loves going in to you when you wake up and laying next to you, laughing and talking together. 

--- 

You’re becoming quite the grabber!  You’re really good at grabbing stuff, even toys (‘cause we all know mommy’s stuff comes first!) and pulling them up to your mouth to check out.  You’re so cute exploring your world. 

--- 

It’s hard to get over your happy personality.  I wouldn’t even necessarily label you as super content (though much more so than Vivi) but just such a happy personality.  Doesn’t matter what’s going on or what time of the day….you always have a smile.  If you start to fuss on the floor, a smile lights your face as soon as I pick you up.  You just have this upward energy- a constant presence of joy.  Even when you wake up in the middle of the night from teething pain, you smile and laugh at me.  You snap out of a bad/crabby mood in an instant.  And such a chubby smile….I’m in love.  I’ve wondered if several aspects to your personality are all interrelated.  If it’s your upward energy/enthusiasm that causes you to not like to be still- you prefer that mommy’s always on the move when I’m holding/wearing you, you’re such a wiggler, and you love scooting around and rolling when on the floor.  It’ll be fun to see what you’re like as you grow older!

No comments:

Post a Comment