Monday, June 13, 2011

Better late than never....yes?

Holly's hosting a crock pot freezer meal link up....or has been, for the past week. It closes in about 11 hours...but I didn't even see it till this morning. It's been a crazy week with minimal online time. :-) Anyway- since I'm the one who requested it, I thought I better chime in, too. And then I remembered that I already did a post with a few of my favorite freezer meals, including a few that work great for the crock pot.

The meatball recipe shared is also great with spaghetti sauce...so on the day you want it, you can dump your meatballs in a crockpot along with frozen or canned spaghetti sauce, and let it simmer away.

I've done south of the border chicken bake several times in both a crock pot and roaster oven.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment